Perfect fit blinds have revolutionised the blinds industry in the last year. From the launch in late 2005 this type of blind immediately became a top selling blind.
Perfect Fit Pleated Blinds are perfect for conservatory blinds and offer Topar solar heat reflective qualities available on the highest quality Fabrics. Perfect Fit pleated blinds are also a beautiful alternative for most PVCu and timber windows in most modern homes today.
This revolutionary blinds system developed by Louvolite Blinds needs no holes drilled or screws; for that perfect Fit. We would simply slide the cleverly designed brackets into your window and click your blinds frame in... Simple... Easy...
- Your window sills will be completely clear
- We can unclip your blinds to clean the window frames and the blinds
- We do not need to drill into your windows to install perfect fit blinds
- Perfect fit blinds are so neat that they become part of the window frame
- A freehanging pleated blind operates much like a roller or roman blind. You pull the cord, and the blind rises. If you release the cord, it lowers, and locks off wherever you choose to stop it.
- A tensioned pleated blind doesn't have a pull cord. It has a handle instead. The blind is usually fixed to the window frame, and is operated just by moving the blind to the desired position. The blind will stop wherever you leave it, because it has a special cording system built in, which uses friction to keep it in place.
- Left hand control - freehanging blind only
- - The pull cord will be on the left
- Right hand control - freehanging blind only
- - The pull cord will be on the right
- Handle Control - tensioned blinds only
- - The blind will have a handle by which to move the blind up and down
- Face fixing brackets
- Top fixing brackets
- Extended face fixing brackets